Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stitchfix Review

I signed up to get my first fix on the 14th.  I received my package after work on Friday.  I specified for business, laid back, and trendy casual clothing within a $50-$100 price range.  This is what I was sent:


I did like this cuff, I like the boldness of it but thought it was a tad plain for the price.

Loved, the color of this top.  I have been getting into the habit of wearing more color and color combining.  The flowy-ness and the sleeves were right on too.  I tend to prefer looser fitting tops with tighter bottoms so this was perfect for me.


Love the outfit ideas they give! 

The cardi was my least favorite, I wasn't digging the color scheme and length.  It was soft and can see it being a year round essential.  Plus, it doesn't wrinkle so you can throw it in your purse or travel bag.


I'm not a button down type of gal, however the shoulder detail and the multi-color flecks in this top make it cute and unique.  However it was on the thin/sheer side.


Since starting my job, I find that I need more dressier dresses for work.  I love how I can dress this with heels and a blazer for work or a chunky knit scarf, leggings, and riding boots for weekend.

What did I keep? The navy dress.  I love how convenient this service is and the little outfit ideas that come with it.  Perfect for the working woman to the stay at home mom.  I'm thinking a Stitchfix would be perfect gift for the holidays. Sign up today to treat yourself or that special gal in your life for a fun surprise.

Disclaimer: I was not compensated by Stitchfix for this review. The opinions and review are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment