Monday, November 5, 2012

#Thankful Tuesday

I've been seeing on Facebook and blogs people listing one thing that they are grateful for everyday. It puts things into perspective during the most busiest time of year (and when you're having a bad day as well). Here are 5 things I am thankful for:

1. My health, I can be hard on myself about working out and be vain about my physical appearance. In the end you've got one body, treat it with love.

2. My parents for their endless love and support. I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for them.

3. My husband for loving and accepting me for the way I am, flaws and all.

4. My husband's job and my job. Right now we are working at the same place but different departments. Even though my job is more contract/project based, I love the atmosphere and community here. It finally feels right.

5. Strong coffee with almond milk aka perfection.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment