Monday, November 19, 2012
My Go To Beauty Favorites
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre- I've tried the Lip Butters from Revlon but wasn't a fan of its texture. I like the stickiness of this gloss and Nude Lustre is the perfect nude shade that doesn't wash you out.
3. Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara- this mascara blew me away. It goes on smooth and it thickens and lengthens lashes without the goopy mascara feel.
4. Cargo BeachBlush in Coral Beach- love this I hardly wear pink blush anymore. Though its close to $30 this blush lasts. My last one lasted 2.5-3 years and it makes your skin glow.
5. Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Secret Admirer- my new go to dark nail polish. Love how the glitter makes it stand out in a good way and yet still looks polished.
6. Essie Master Plan Nail Polish- its a greyish/purplish color which makes it my fav nude color.
7. Philosophy Candy Cane Body Wash- love using it after a good workout. The peppermint scent makes me feel energized and helps to soothe my sore muscles.
8. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Lotion- the scent is amazing and there are subtle glitter flecks in this lotion that imparts a glowing effect.