Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Chambray Debate

Yesterday's shopping outfit to which I did not resort to a "plain, old tee" and jeans but an actual shirt is a win in my book.  Pattern play a bonus.


I have been on the hunt for the perfect lighter chambray top to add to my wardrobe for a few months now.  I have been eyeing this J.Crew one for quite sometime and decided to go ahead and buy it yesterday.  After trying on two different sizes, I'm not sure which one to get.  Part of me says the larger size because Stacy and Clinton would kindly tell me that I have a bit of body dysmorphia because think I am bigger than what I am  I am more comfortable with bigger tops and skinnier bottoms.  On the other hand aka the voice of reason tells me the medium fits me much better.  (Stacy and Clinton would also add that when you wear bigger clothes you tend to look bigger.)  I ended up leaving with no top for now until I can decide on a size.

Medium 
Large
Can I add that I love the hot pink tank underneath?  Too bad it wasn't the correct size or I would have snapped it up faster than you can say neon azalea. ;)

What size would you choose? 
Have you experienced body dysmorphia when trying on clothes?

Linking up with Lindsey for WIWW & Lauren for the Style Sessions.

2 comments:

  1. love the shirt in large and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow
    you!

    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be
    so glad :D

    Kisses

    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE MEDIUM! it looks really great on you :)

    ReplyDelete