Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIWW: Citrusy or Mustard Glazed Salmon

I was feeling a little adventurous and tried out a bright color combo to combat the winter blues this past week.  I originally thought that the palette reminded me of a grapefruit, but when writing this post it now reminds of mustard and salmon, lol.   I do like the color combo but I feel that the sweater is too "heavy" for the outfit.  I ended up wearing the brown boots from this post.  Feedback/thoughts?    P.S. notice the Westie photobomb in the right corner.  ;)



Loft Sweater, Target Thermal, Gap Outlet pants, F21 Necklace

Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Linking up with Lindsey for What I Wore Wednesday.

12 comments:

  1. Love the yellow and pink together :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessie, have a great day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison @ Get Your Pretty OnFebruary 6, 2013 at 8:50 AM

    Ha!  My dog photo bombs me all the time too.  I really like this combo.  The proportions of the sweater are perfect and because it's shorter, it doesn't look too heavy. 

    ReplyDelete
  4.  your post title totally made me hungry LOL!! :) great colors!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute combo!  http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-via-pleated-poppy.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the input Alison.  :) Atleast dogs are cute haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sweater color! Very pretty. :)
    Carolyn
    http://www.sillyhappysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Carolyn! It's quite cozy for a cold day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCH a cute sweater.  Mustard is one of my favorite colors to wear!

    dancingwithashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the mustard and coral together! Such a great combo. :)

    xo – Sheila

    Enter
    to win $25 Giftcard!

    ReplyDelete