Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday

I've been adding lots of items to my clothing wishlist...

wunder under pant | women's pants | lululemon athletica
Lululemon Wunderunder Pants

 
American Eagle Outfitters top
A hot pink shirt, v-necks are so flattering and versatile





Hair accessory
Anthropologie ornamented headbands.  This is the freeskate style.



Product Detail | H&M US
Colored pants in either kelly green or red.



TOMS flat

TOMS Gisele animal print ballet flats, I have heard nothing but good things about the company.  And an animal print...shut the front door! (Bonus points who can correctly identify who says this)

Earrings
Stella & Dot Capri Earrings



Victoria s Secret top
PINK campus sweatpants, I think the graphic is adorable.



Tell me what's on your wishlist today?

No comments:

Post a Comment