Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

Welcome to another weekend and another instafriday post. Here are some highlights from this past week.

We carved pumpkins and woke up to our first snowfall in PA.

The Kardashian Kolor line for OPI came out this week, I was so happy I was able to snag Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi. Even more happy when Kourtney retweeted my tweet.



Food wise I have been craving huge salads. My staple is red cabbage mixed with oven roasted veggies seasoned with chili powder and Mrs. Dash Tomato, Basil, and Garlic. Along with my dressing of choice: Hummus.


I've been experimenting with different looks, I love the vibe of the headband but I'm not quite sure it works for me. However this is coming from someone who adored pools, pearls & cable knit so it's a start. :)

I'm planning on checking out the new Trader Joe's that opened near my fiance's house and there's a small promise we may go clothes shopping too. 


1 comment:

  1. The salad looks delish and I love the headband look you're sporting....I've always wanted to try it but wonder if I'm too old to pull it off. I heart your pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete