Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Latelies

I'm joining Bex and other fabulous ladies to share what I am thankful for &  lovin'  this week.

I went to Hong Kong this summer to work and I returned back with a broken ankle.  I just finished my last physical therapy session on Tuesday and received a good report from my PT.  I am thankful that I able to get back into my old routine without too much trouble. *knock on wood*

The return of the holiday season... I'm in love with the atmosphere, spending time with loved ones & buying them gifts. I'm not going to lie, holiday food is way better than everyday food.

My new iPhone and most importantly the camera that came with it.  I've wonder how I ever lived without this phone. lol


photo source:  Apple 


Seasonal Candle fragrances... Slatkin & Co. Pumpkin Spice Latte & Febreeze Pumpkin Harvest.

EOS lip balm in sweet mint.  I was finally able to get my hands on this.  It is amazingly yummy!

Red nail polish for channeling my inner Rachel Zoe. (Color is OPI Rosy Mistletoe-Sies)

Big hoop earrings from high school and thank goodness for the jewelry polishing cloth... I was able to save some money on that one. ;)

What are you lovin' this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment