Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Outfits as of Late

Outfits haven't been too exciting lately.  I love the olive color of these shorts, but I wish they were a bit longer.  I've noticed also that I dress in a lot of neutrals and love mixing them together.   Black and tan, j'adore!   Olive and grey, fantastic!
Olive shorts: Abercrombie (old), Grey LS: PINK, Necklace: Old Navy, Leopard Cardi: NY&Co, Zipper detail Tank: Target

Denim Jacket: Gap, Ruffle Hem Shirt: Ross, Jeans: Limited (657 style), Flats: Prada, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Mini 5 Zip

Another thing that I'm loving are maxi dresses.  I just bought two in the last week and a half, one grey from Target and the other a black and cream scroll print from Kiki La Rue.  This is one from New York and Company from a few years back. 


Lastly, proof I do own color other than neutrals!
Necklace: Target, Dress: NY&Co (old), Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Mini 5 Zip in Lavendar

Are you more a neutrals type gal or are you a color lover?
Maxis, yay or nay?

Linking up with Lindsay for WIWW,  Lauren for the Style Sessions and Laura for Trend Spin Linkup.

4 comments:

  1. I love that neon pink dress and would love for you to linkup with me today. ; )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite, Laura! Checking it out now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That maxi dress looks so cute on you! I have been wanting to try them (they look so comfortable!) but I kind of feel like I'm not "glam" enough, which is crazy! It's all about confidence and mentality, but I just sorta feel like I'm playing dressup when I wear them :P

    ReplyDelete