First off beauty, from left to bottom: Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Aveeno Nourish + Volumize Shampoo, Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup in Shade 126.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser is my staple face wash. I have dry to normal skin that's sensitive/allergic to a lot of products. Even the sensitive skin products do not jive well (i.e. Cetaphil, Aveeno, Philosophy, etc) break me out or give me a rash. I have found that Neutrogena is the only one that doesn't aggravate my skin. In the summer I switch to their Grapefruit Cleanser to combat with weather related oilness. I hope they never discontinue this item, I love it!
- I've tried mostly all of the shampoo/conditioners from Aveeno's hair care line. The only one I don't care for is the Renew because it makes my scalp itchy. I like the Nourish + Volumize Shampoo and have no complaints with it. I've been using it for quite awhile so I've moved on to a different shampoo. But yes I would repurchase it.
- When I first started wearing makeup I used Clinique because it did not irritate my skin. I would be still using it if I did not find a drugstore alternative that I love. (Unfortunately I think that the brand is being discontinued so I may be going back to Clinique after my stash is gone.) I received Clinique's Perfectly Real Compact Makeup as a sample and think it's a great foundation/powder. This powder is very lightweight with exceptional coverage. You can also build more coverage if need be. Highly recommend and would repurchase this item when my other drugstore powder runs out.
Untitled #37 by alatteinspiration featuring a lip gloss
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Lotion smells amazing and I have even gotten compliments on the scent. This lotion is thick and creamy with a touch of gold shimmer to give a subtle glow. I normally put this on before bed. However when I woke up the next day I would need put on more. Maybe my skin is extra dry? I want to try their Coconut version soon.
- I got a sample with my Naked 2 Palette of UD's Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked. The pros: loved the scent, color and how long it stayed on my lips. I noticed after having it on my lips for awhile I got this petroleum taste/smell. Unfortunately this con was a deal breaker for me and I tossed it.
- Celestial Seasonsings Madagascar Vanilla Rooibos Tea. Love, love this tea! It's caffeine free and tastes like dessert. I love to drink this flavor in the fall and winter because it feels so warm and cozy.
- GT's Organic Raw Kombucha in Ginger is a raw, fermented drink filled with probiotics. I was a little wary about trying this but it turns out it wasn't that bad. It took me about 3 or 4 days to drink the whole bottle but I don't mind the taste. It's a little vinegary but the ginger flavor is pretty good. I would repurchase this but would not stock up on it.