Monday, March 19, 2012

Wedding Feature: Bridemaids

I've been meaning to post this for awhile now, but I wanted to post some wedding details for my upcoming nuptials.  I have four bridesmaids, my best friend from college, two cousins who are like sisters to me and my fiance's sister.  From  the start I wanted floor  length gowns in a classic color.  I picked navy because black was too funeral-esque.  Plus I think it looks too harsh on pale skin.  I first had this dress picked out from the Vera Wang Collection at David's Bridal.

White by Vera Wang Style Number: VW360059 
Unfortunately my one bridesmaid needs a strap to hold up her well-endowed chest.  Looking some more, I found this at Alfred Angelo.  The pictures do not do the dress justice in my opinion.

Alfred Angelo Style Number: 7179


The one thing t hat I liked about Alfred Angelo is the range of sizes that they offered.  My one cousin ended up needing a junior bridesmaid size which they carry in the dresses.  

As for shoes I'm having them pick out their own in a metallic champagne color since the shoe sizes range from 5 to 11w.  Ideally I had these gorgeous J.crew heels picked out.

Jillian Kitten Heels in Pale Gold


One of the bridemaids gifts I picked up was a Coach Wristlist.


I'm also looking for a pair of earrings for them but haven't found what I have in mind yet. Any earring suggestions out there?  Preferrabley in in silver/white gold.  Stay tuned for more wedding details. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment