1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
Waking up cuddling with the fiance for a bit. Make breakfast, then go and spend time at a coffee shop or Barnes and Noble to drink coffee, read, people watch etc.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
What Not to Wear, Keeping Up with the Kardashians (and all their spinoffs), and Bethenny Ever After.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Alittle of both, but I love to take them and create the "perfect" picture.
4) Why do you blog?
To share my ideas and what inspires me.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, and various retailer sites.
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
Banana softserve, nuts, eggs with hummus, fresh in season fruit.
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
Nope. I have a fur nephew, does that count?
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
iPhone, engagement ring, & clothing.
10) What’s your favorite drink?
Homemade iced coffees, tea, chocolate almond milk, and water.
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
Walnut butter recipe to come tomorrow!
12) Do you have children?
Not yet. :)
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
Shopping, reading, people watching, taking pictures, and photoshopping.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
Shy at first then outgoing as you get to know me.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I’d improve my patience. I suck at it and in turn it makes me irritable.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Hmm, Julia Roberts, she's timeless.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
Extremely close, lol.
19) List three of your talents.
Graphic design, singing, and coffee drinking.
20) What is your greatest attribute?