I was a little bit crunched for time today but still wanted to get in a solid workout. I came up with the following upper body workout using heavy weights. I did 3 sets of 20 reps and finished doing a few ab moves as well.
1. Dumbbell Shoulder Press (works shoulders)
2. Bent Over Two Dumbbell Row (works back)
3. Chest Press with Neutral Grip (works chest)
4. Crossbody Hammer Curls (works biceps)
5. Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions (works triceps)
*Heavy varies from person to person, use what is heavy to you.
**Please consult your doctor before staring a workout regimen.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!