Monday, October 31, 2011

DIY: Gift Basket

Happy Halloween! Tomorrow will mark my favorite time of year, the holiday season. I love the atmosphere of it all. It also comes with deciding what to get people too. I started to collect ideas a bit earlier this year so I wouldn't be scrambling around last minute. (Gift cards anyone?) I plan on making a "Home Sweet Home" basket for my fiance's sister and her boyfriend. They just bought a new townhouse this summer and thought this would be a cute idea.

Photos copyright to their respective owners.

1. Photo Tile Coasters via oopsiedaisy blog
2. Tealight Ribbon Vases via mark montano
3. Homemade Reed Diffuser via little house on the prairie living
4. Wipe Off Frame via make and takes

I also plan on adding customized mailing labels, picture frames. etc. Do you like to DIY?

No comments:

Post a Comment