Hi everyone, long time no chat right? Just wanted to stop in and give some updates and share my Fall to do list. First, things have been pretty busy in the C household. With house projects and all the other fun stuff, there's no time left anymore. ;) I can't believe it's already October! Secondly, I have a full time job! Totally unexpected but a total blessing as well. The place where I have been freelancing for about a year now has finally asked me to go full time. It was quite a shock when I received the call. I start on Monday. I've already started shopping for new clothes, to which my hubby said the money I make at this job is my spending money. I'm sure I'll make him regret those words in a few months. ;) Though he already asked if we could upgrade our TV once the job the was official, haha.
Okay, so here is my Fall To Do List:
- Have a housewarming party.
- Pick apples from our local farm. This is actually a tradition we've done every year since we started dating. I hope to get out there before the season ends.
- Make chili.
- Take a stroll and enjoy the leaves turning.
- Clean out more of my closet and purge.
- Go pumpkin picking and paint them or glitterize them.
- Attend a high school football game and drink hot chocolate or apple cider.
- Decorate the house with fall decor.
- Scarves, leggings, and boots. (This weekend it's suppose to be 80 degrees, boo.)
- Hand out candy to trick or treaters.
- Rock dark nails.
- Have a mini bonfire with s'mores.
- Try a new hairstyle.
What's on your Fall To Do List?