Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Blog Feature and Liebster Award

Just popping in, to say hello.  The beautiful Wendy at Fashionable Heart featured me on her blog for the month of August.  And Emily at Eager Emily was so sweet to nominate me for a Liebster Award.  Emily is in school but runs her own photography business on the side.  This girl is talented!  If you live in there Metro Atlantic area, please check her out.




Rules: 

To be awarded the Liebster your blog has to have less than 200 followers. The award helps spread the knowledge of great bloggers.

  1. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger awarding you the award.
  2. Choose 11 more blogs for the award, you cannot give the award to the person awarding you. The people you award must have under 200 followers and you must give the person awarding you the award a shout out in your post.
  3. Ask a set of 11 new questions.
  4. Contact the 11 bloggers to let them know they have been nominated.


1.What is your favorite item you have thrifted? I've gotten some pretty nice bracelets and scarves from Goodwill.  I love the fact that they're all unique and that no one else will have them.

2. Did you buy make up in your last shopping trip? If so what? Hmm, I just bought some Burt's Bees Lotion from Whole Foods.  It's pretty good and emollient.

3. Do you run out of foundation before you start trying new ones? I try not to, but sometimes a new item tickles my fancy and I want to try it asap.  I want to try Kiehls BB cream but I am trying to finish the powder I am currently using now.

4. What type of camera do you use to take your photographs? iPhone, I would love to learn how to use a fancy camera like a Canon Rebel.

5. The top 5 items you carry in your purse at all times. iPhone, lipgloss, Quest bar, pen, and bandaids.

6. What is your favorite scent? Vanilla or anything with a warm, musky scent to it. :)

7. Do you tweeze, wax, or thread your eyebrows? Tweeze.

8. What is/was your favorite subject in school?  Hmm, in high school it was chorus and college I would say a lot of my Communication courses, especially the capstone course Criticism of Media and Society.

9. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving and Christmas!  I love the holiday atmosphere its so special and magical to me.  It's horrible that retailers push it earlier and earlier every year.  I always look forward to being with family and friends during the season.   

10. What color eyeshadow do you wear most often?  Ever since I got the Naked 2 Palette the shadow that I always use for my base is Bootycall.

11. If you won the lottery what would you do? I would save some, then donate some to charity and then go on a shopping spree at Lululemon.


Instead of picking only 11 blogs, I decide to chose all of my readers!  Here are my 11 questions:
1. What are you wearing?
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
3. Do you have any pets? If so what are their names?
4. Any current obsessions?
5. Name a random tidbit about yourself.
6. Anything memorable happen so far this year?
7. Favorite TV show?
8. What was the last book you read?
9. If you had a $1000 gift card to Sephora what would you buy? 
10.  Facbook, Twitter, or Instagram?
11. What are your weekend plans?

Leave your answers in the comments below! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!! Your awesome. =] I am actually starting my Capstone class this semester!



    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete