- Instagram user, mrsstrock. This lady is super stylish. I love going through her feed and getting outfit inspiration. (Abigail's on pinterest too.)
- Top Gear UK. My husband has been watching this for quite sometime and I just recently started to pay more attention to it. I don't necessarily watch for the cars but the guys and the situations that they come up with are hilarious. The British accents are a bonus too. ;)
- EOS lip balm in Sweet Mint, is refreshing and not overly minty.
- The return of bangs and getting my hair cut this weekend. I was originally planning on waiting until the end of June to chop and donate my hair but I woke today thinking I'm going to donate it this weekend. We'll see. ;)
- House hunting. We're going to see two houses this weekend. The one I'm not to excited about since we found out its a Miranda house and the owners left it in so-so condition since its a foreclosure. The other house I am absolutely in love with. It has two new decks (on in the front & one in the back), original woodwork, new hardwood floors, fire places, crown molding, new master bath, etc.) Hubs doesn't want to move for another 1-2 years but I'm hoping this could change his mind. *fingers crossed*
What have you been loving lately?