- Favorite Christmas movie: Christmas Eve on Sesame Street which I watch every year. Yes. I'm 28 and no I am not ashamed.
- Christmas wishlist: Lululemon Scuba Hoodie & Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette.
- When I learned Santa wasn't real: Around 3rd grade and I remember asking well what about the tooth fairy, Easter bunny, etc. Yep, I cried after I found out. One of my friends requested Rudolph's bells that he wears on the sleigh. Long story short, they ended up having to tell him that Santa was not real.
- Favorite Christmas song: Religious: O Holy Night, Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You or Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey's Baby, It's Cold Outside.
- Best gift I've received: Hmm, Mario Lemieux's hockey stick.
- Favorite Christmas ornament: My mom has these M&M ornaments from years ago. I always remember them being on the tree when I was was younger.
- Most memorable Christmas: No particular Christmas sticks out per say, but when I was younger there were lots of visiting family on Christmas Eve & Day. I miss that now that people have passed away and the tradition(s) are no longer being carried out.
- Christmas decor photo:
|Nothing says Merry Christmas like a Viking helmet decorated with snowflakes & lights|
9. Easiest person to buy for: My cousins since they're kids its always fun to pick out clothes for them!
10. Favorite holiday scent: Baked goods baking!