Monday, December 10, 2012

25 Days of Blogging- Christmas Challenge!

Peanut Butter and Jenny

  1. Favorite Christmas movie: Christmas Eve on Sesame Street which I watch every year.  Yes. I'm 28 and no I am not ashamed.
  2. Christmas wishlist: Lululemon Scuba Hoodie & Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette.
  3. When I learned Santa wasn't real: Around 3rd grade and I remember asking well what about the tooth fairy, Easter bunny, etc.  Yep, I cried after I found out.  One of my friends requested Rudolph's bells that he wears on the sleigh.  Long story short, they ended up having to tell him that Santa was not real.
  4. Favorite Christmas song: Religious: O Holy Night, Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You or Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey's Baby, It's Cold Outside.
  5. Best gift I've received: Hmm, Mario Lemieux's hockey stick.
  6. Favorite Christmas ornament: My mom has these M&M ornaments from years ago.  I always remember them being on the tree when I was was younger.
  7. Most memorable Christmas: No particular Christmas sticks out per say, but when I was younger there were lots of visiting family on Christmas Eve & Day.  I miss that now that people have passed away and the tradition(s) are no longer being carried out.
  8. Christmas decor photo:
  9. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a Viking helmet decorated with snowflakes & lights


    9. Easiest person to buy for: My cousins since they're kids its always fun to pick out clothes for them!
    10. Favorite holiday scent: Baked goods baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment