Friday, November 30, 2012

Insta-Friday

Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged, liferearranged.com I have some ideas for this blog and posts that I plan on doing this weekend. :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1. Detoxing green smoothie (almond milk, frozen banana, Garden of Life Raw protein powder and cinnamon).

2. Relaxing with almond milk hot cocoa and Jcrew catalogue.

3. Heard about this book via the splendid table podcast.

4. Yesterday's sunset.

5. Last signs of Fall last week.

6. The best chili ever using Thanksgiving leftovers. I've been eating it all week.











2 comments:

  1. I heard that Splendid Table show also. I love to listen to it on the way to work on Sundays, but the funny thing is that I'm not much of a cook. She just sounds so passionate that it gets me all excited because "one day" I might be more into cooking. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I always feel so motivated and inspired by Lynn. I'm starting out myself as a new cook and it's definitely frustrating but her passion and knowledge is contagious. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete