Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Fancies Labor Day Additions

Friday Fancies - Labor Day



LOFT blouse / J.Crew denim short shorts / Zara heel sandals / H&M clutch handbag, $24 / Oasis flower drop earrings, $25 / Stella & Dot sparkle jewelry

This week I'm participating in Alison's Friday's Fancies, this week's theme is Labor Day.  I have been crushing on Kelly Green and Cobalt lately.  This combines the easy feel of jeans but the accessories and pops of color make it more dressy for those end of the summer get togethers.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the green top. That color is so great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bold color, great picks for #FF. I hope you're having a great week, if you have time I'd love for you to stop by Twirling Clare to enter my giveaway from Brighthouse Baubles. The winner will be announced on Friday!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete