Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

Wow I can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone already. Pretty soon Christmas will be right on our doorsteps. Up until I met my fiance, I had eaten only 1 Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma's house.  ( I certainly miss those dinners, sadly my Grandma passed away 5 years ago and my mom's side doesn't get together to celebrate.) This year we had 3 dinners in the span of 2 days. Believe me, deliciousness ensued. Unfortunately I didn't snap up any pics pf the food because I was too busy eating & enjoying it lol Here are a few pics taken the past few days..

Does right outside our back door

Thanksgiving outfit aka a tunic & leggings.
Kasper, my fur nephew after eating some Thanksgiving turkey.
My cousin Kate & I after I asked her to be a bridesmaid.
My fiance and I.
And most importantly what I am thankful for: Health, family, friends, and food.

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment