Friday, November 18, 2011

InstaFriday: Fall Pittsburgh Family Edition


Yay for the weekend! I can't believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away.  Though I've been excited because I've been counting down since October lol  I'm attending a blogger meet-up this weekend and am excite to meet same wonderful local ladies. 

The first pic was taken at local coffee shop. Everyone started to mill around the window when this buck was literally standing 30 feet away from the building.
The second picture was taken on Pitt's campus.  Gorgeous illustration of fall in the city.

The third & fourth were taken inside the Cathedral of Learning.  This was my first time in there.  The architecture is breathtakingly beautiful.

Fifth one is me showing my uber warm & cozy scarf.  Unfortunately it sheds like the dickens so I need to remember to carry a lint brush or something.

Sixth & seventh are my cousins.  Kate, Kara & I were all adopted from Asia (India and Korea to be more exact.) They are like my sisters.   The b&w photo has been my absolute favorite, I can't stop looking at it.  Tessa's such a doll.

Have a great weekend!

 

life rearranged

4 comments:

  1. wow that photo with the deer (elk?) is amazing!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you today! You are so sweet and just as beautiful as your pics! Hope we can get together again! We all should do this monthly!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what beautiful photos! So sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful photos, especially of the cathedral! :)

    ReplyDelete