Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIWW: Coffee Shop Attire

Decaf Iced Americano with a little bit of soy please!
In my book one of the best places in the world is at your local coffee shop.  The aroma of the coffee, people watching, the casual laid back ease, and a perfect cup of an iced Americano all melt together to create the perfect atmosphere.  It's a perfect me time treat to work and to gather my thoughts.  It's also a great spot to outfit watch too, hehe.  Pittsburgh has been having weird weather, one moment its warm the other its cold.  Layers are a must now.  I love how functional this sweater is since it also doubles as a scarf too.


A sneak peek... I was going for an artsy filter on my phone, needless to say it looked better on my phone. ;)

ON Chambray, Loft Sweater, NY&Co Jeans, Jcrew belt, JC Penney wood bead bracelet, Target Silver leaf earrings
Stay tuned, I will be posting my gift ideas for the special gals in your life tomorrow.  Hope you have a good Wednesday! :)

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Love that yellow sweater! And chambray is great for any outfit. Oh, and now I want some Starbucks. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This chambray shirt was such a great investment piece. I find myself wanting to wear it all the time!

      Delete