Wednesday, October 31, 2012

First WIWW & Stitch Fix

I am linking up with Lindsey for my first WIWW post.  I recently scored a contracting job with a local school so now I have been getting back into the habit of wearing non workout clothes. 

Dress: Target

Shirt: Express, Stripe Cardi: JC Penney, Necklace: Charlotte Russe

Have you guys heard of Stitch Fix? Stitch Fix is a fun and easy way to keep your wardrobe up-to-date.  When you sign up you take a survey of what clothing style you like and matches it to your lifestyle. Then they send you a package (free shipping!) with 5 clothing and accessory items picked just for you. They charge a $20 styling fee the day package ships. That styling fee is applied as a credit toward the purchase of anything in that particular shipment.

Find out more!

I just signed up for my first package, I am so excited to receive it. I'm thinking a subscription would  make an nice Christmas present for the fashionista in your life. :)


pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. I love that necklace... so pretty! Visiting from wiww =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striped jacket. Found you on WIWW...looking forward to seeing more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I appreciate your comment. :)

      Delete
  3. popping in from the Pleated Poppy link up.....Interesting - I've heard of Stitch Fix, but not seen anyone post photos of things they sent!

    I do love that Charlotte Russe necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pretty necklace with your striped top! Cute!! And I've never heard of Stitch Fix, but it's intriguing. Excited to see what you got!!

    Happy Halloween!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Halloween to you too Katie, have a great day!

      Delete
  5. Love the jacket and necklace! Welcome to WIWW!

    ReplyDelete